Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ender's Game

Today I had the pleasure of hanging out with Ender and his mama, Nicole. We played and talked and had our first non-family member photo shoot.

Ender has always been very good at letting me know exactly where my house is not very baby-safe. He's also very good at it in the photo studio. I knew I still had work to do on the studio. Now I have a better idea of what and how much.

We managed to get some really cute photos of the squirmy little adventurer. He was modeling a lovely little Indian outfit that was a gift from a family friend. We got some really nice photos of Ender with his mama too. As you can see, she's still as radiant as the day he was born (and I know, I've seen photographic evidence).

Hopefully we'll have a chance to do another shoot sometime soon. Perhaps Miss Imogene will join in the fun next shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment